CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts and Ideas on FBO

ehyushibal Views: 2,712
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,261,489

Re: Thoughts and Ideas on FBO

I also did alot of research about the Leaky Gut syndrome, and it turns out that there is a high correlation between candida overgrowth and leaky gut....perhaps you have received candida first, and then it led to a leaky gut? Nobody knows, but what we are absolutely certain of is that diet can definitely help.

I am always very much aware of the mytummytantrum.com, where I really admire the man who had hosted the website; he, in my opinion, was one of the very few pioneers of the roots of our problem.

However, I am skeptical about his method of that test for leaky gut. I am not saying that leaky gut doesnt exist, or we do not suffer from leaky gut, but I simply do not think that that test indicates that we have leaky gut.

Regardless, I have a tremendous amount of respect for him. According to his instagram, he is now setting up a business in Australia precisely about this problem. Kudos to him; I will donate to him soon when I find a job.

Where did you test for TMAU by the way, in mebo? I am trying to find a place where I can test if I have TMAU, and mebo test is currently unavailable. Do you know of a place where it sends out test kits internationally?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)