CureZone   Log On   Join
Rope Worms! They are parasites! Thank gosh they came out!

strawberry964444 Views: 9,351
Published: 9 y

Rope Worms! They are parasites! Thank gosh they came out!

Doctor Volinsky and Rope Worms, I posted for the first time the other day, 15 different doctors and no help, so I took an extra dose of pinworm medicine, only because it made me feel better the first time, and don't you know, a ten foot rope worm came out! So if its not a parasite, then why did I release it when I took the medicine, I had, back, liver, lung pain, a lump under my ribs, and now it's all gone! I took the rope worm to the hospital for inspection, and at this point I wish I would've studied medicine! It has to be a parasite, see I have organ pains, and breast milk, and an over the roof pituitary level, I found a worm in my nose, I felt something moving in my stomach! My theory is that the rope worm was taking up my intestines so the other parasites had no where else to go, so they began to migrate to my organs. Tonight I will be taking albenzanol, finally! I will post the outcome and I thank people like dr. Volinsky for experimenting and putting this issue out there, when this topic is discussed, others laugh and make fun of me, I hope they have a rope worm themselves! When I was young, my sister had a two foot worm come out, why didn't I?? We did everything together! She was skinny her whole life and I was always bigger, now I know why, I have learned that if it's not in a textbook, doctors do not listen! they act like I am the crazy one, so finally I found a dr. who listens to me, if anyone in the Philadelphia area needs a good doctor for parasites, I got your girl. Would love to discuss this with others, I have learned so much this past month, hopefully I will be losing some of this weight! Rope Worms are parasites!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)