CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Rope Worms! They are parasites! Thank gosh they came out!

kizmit Views: 9,369
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,250,097

Re: Rope Worms! They are parasites! Thank gosh they came out!

Hi there, My husband purchased several boxes (7 I believe) at Rite Aid off the shelf (with the help of a clerk as he could not find it himself). It was less than $10.00 per box (I do not recall the exact amount-I'm sorry). I have attached photos of the box for you. We (my husband, myself and my 10 year old son) took ours before bed time on a weekend as we were unsure of the outcome. We dosed according to the weight dosing chart on the box. My son's dosage was fairly close to mine as he is big for his size (135 pounds). We did not take food into consideration--I'm guessing we ate about 1.5-2 hours before. The physician's assistant told us it was what they used to prescribe with prescription. It worked quite well!! We have used it three times since. We followup 21 days after each dose for the egg hatching or laying (I can not remember which one she said)--per the PA. My husband experienced a slight fever, was tired and had some constipation. My son also had a slight (low grade) fever, depression, and NO constipation. I was fine with no bowel changes or fever. Within 1-3 days we saw tapeworm proglottids, tapeworm skins as well as other pieces. It killed a broader range than we expected. We were hoping the main ingredient, Pyrantel Pamoate, would bring them out whole as my son suffers from severe Herx reactions with pathogen kill off. Pyrantel Pamoate is supposed to "paralyze". It took over a week for my son's stools to stop showing pieces. I will attach photos. It was bananna flavored (a liquid) and kind of "chalky".---well worth drinking!! Good luck! I will be glad to answer any questions. We have since found that "Quercetin" 250 mg 2 pills 3x/day helps my son tremendously with his Herx reactions (we learned this from a doctor in Washington).  photo IMG_2879_zps1fgv1gg5.jpg  photo IMG_2881_zpsi8u8ett2.jpg  photo IMG_2882_zpswe2srqq6.jpg  photo IMG_2880_zpsqv3quq1b.jpg  photo IMG_2880_zpsqv3quq1b.jpg  photo collection 2 washing 2_zpsxpkxpbvn.jpg  photo collection 2 washing_zpsikvshaia.jpg  photo dwarf tapeworm 20x_zpslswx64di.jpg  photo dwarf nest H. nana_zpswu8qonuy.jpg  photo fluke 2_zpsqexckedm.jpg  photo proglottid_zpsbpstmijv.jpg  photo dwarf collection 2_zpsc7jl082u.jpg

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.437 sec, (3)