CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rope Worms! They are parasites! Thank gosh they came out!

strawberry964444 Views: 8,029
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,250,165

Re: Rope Worms! They are parasites! Thank gosh they came out!

wow, yes I was lucky enough to find a doctor to give me albenzanol, not sure if it will kill everything because I could only get a five day supply, they are 128 a pill and I require 4 a day, I even got a whole refill, and xtra written prescription, but cant afford it so I will more than likely be going back to the pinworm meds, but since I took all of this, the outcome is miraculous, thank you for all of your input, I have been reading up on the ropeworms and I am waiting to see if theres anything else, but so far that's all I have seen, that means it was boring into the tissue of my breast because I had horrible pains there, it felt like something was eating at me and going deeper, the deeper it got, the more desperate I became, but right now I am worried about my 3 yr old, although she seems to be showing no signs, so if you take the pinworm meds twice, 21 days apart, is that it, your done, just change what u eat and your lifestyle, or once u produce them they always come back? that's my concern, I don't want to give my daughter pinworm meds every 21 days, so I will do another dose when its due, and just change everything, and see how it goes, good thing u found 7 boxes, where did u find that many, every store I went to had none or just one box. I believe the more people become aware of this, the less we will find it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)