CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some insight

alinc Views: 4,377
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,247,182

Re: Some insight

Hi there. Thank you for sharing your story about your health.
Wow, you ended up paralyzed!? I'm guessing that you are no longer in that state of illness. It's great to hear that you figured out what your body needed and you were able to heal. It's hopeful to hear.

& Yes, I have a naturopath that i've been seeing now since October. At this point, I'm not feeling she understands Crohn's colitis very well. The inflammation hasn't improved at all. She is rather scattered when I see her and I wonder about her knowledge. When I call if I am sick, I don't feel like I am being taken seriously. Maybe it's just my perception, IDK. I also feel like she withholds information or possible treatments because she wants me to come for an appointment that she can bill for. I really do not know if any of this is true, I'm just basing it on the current treatments and the reply/response I get from her when I am sick. I recently got in touch with her to tell her that I'm terribly underweight, I won't even type what her response was. It was bad.

My diet is gluten free, diary free, no GMO, all organic if possible and I stay away from pork. I never eat already prepared food, no processed foods.

Daily supplements/meds:
Magnesium oil spray, l-carnitine 3000mg, Vitamin D3- 10,000IU, Iodine, CamuCamu (vitamin C) 1-2000mg, Flaxseed oil, coconut oil, Garden of Life probiotic (a few hundred billion a day), B complex, MCT oil, 10mg melatonin, spirulina 1500mg, DMSO, - liquid tincture form -> Ginkgo, turmeric, eleuthero, astragalus, turmeric, ginseng, cats claw, valerian, bacopa, ashwagandha, rhodiola, oil of oregano, few glasses of ozone.

Homemade suppository - 2-3 day - (all organic ingredients) coconut oil, l-glutamine, comfrey, marshmallow root, slippery elm bark
Canasa 1000mg - 1-3/day prn
Prednisone 10mg
Effexor - Almost completely off of this. I take about 10mg or less every 2 days.
DHEA 25mg/day (topical cream)
Cortef (hydrocortisone) 25mg/day
Adderall 30mg/2 times a day
xanax .25mg - up to 3 tabs daily prn
Loperamide hcl 2mg - 3 tabs prn

Past few days (i'm fighting a cough, chest congestion- ivy leaf supplement liquid, guaifenesin 1200mg 2 x day

Some days I do other stuff. - Bentonite, activated charcoal, msm, other herbs, coffee enema, probiotic implant enema.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)