CureZone   Log On   Join
Prednisone - Need some insight

alinc Views: 4,399
Published: 9 y

Prednisone - Need some insight

Prednisone.

DOES ANYONE KNOW any helpful sites/links, clinics, doctors, protocols, TCM, alternative ways to deal with inflammation that can give some detailed information about how to get free from this terrible medication? I research like it's my job and can't seem to locate real solutions. Maybe I need to switch browsers and use TOR. I really don't know where to find the info I need right now and I'm in dire need.

Doctors that i've seen just want to replace the prednisone with another equally harmful immune suppressant drug. I can't put anymore toxins in my body. In addition, I don't think weakening the immune system is the answer, as I've read enough to know that the cause isn't a flawed immune response. Pathogens, parasites, bacteria overgrowth, environmental factors, ect., are most likely the main factors alarming the body.

I keep finding very general information about the drug. I need to find some in depth information about how to successfully taper when being treated with LONG TERM prednisone treatment. That mean years, not months. It's pretty complicated when the body has been getting these toxins for years.

ANYTHING helpful is GREATLY appreciated

PS: [I actually came across a brilliant video about topical steroids. The doctor, Marvin J. Rapaport, M.D. knows what he's talking about regarding eczema. Topical is different than systemic. This does't apply to my situation, but I'm sure someone could benefit from knowing about how this doctor helps people. I'll post the video in the eczema forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JNVj6eAHDs ]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)