CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: addicted to coconut oil, is this dangerous?

BrightSideOfLife Views: 6,461
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,272

Re: addicted to coconut oil, is this dangerous?

I have a craving for VCO myself. I purchase it in large 25Kg tubs which illustrates how much I love the stuff. I also eat it from a desert spoon and limit myself to 2, 3 or occasionally 4 at a time but try and limit myself as much as possible.

Negative effects: Weight gain and the effects that high saturated fats can have in regards to vitamins.

Saturated fats and especially VCO can be very restoring to the nervous system which is why I think I like it. I examine my irises and they show a grey ring around the pupil which has lightened over the last 18 months, particularly in the area of the small intestine, with all the VCO that I have eaten.

It does also have a protective effect on the brain which is at risk by the cause of these problems. Low stomach acid activity is a common problem under such circumstances but extremely difficult to fix.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)