CureZone   Log On   Join
addicted to coconut oil, is this dangerous?

earthlove Views: 7,136
Published: 9 y

addicted to coconut oil, is this dangerous?

Ok so i have developed an odd addiction to coconut oil and want to know if there are any negative side effects of eating too much of it?

i have been on a paleo autoimmune diet to heal leaky gut and autoimmune disease for about 8 months now, and the diet is boring as hell. i have a weird relationship with food now and tend to crave unusual foods that i never even knew existed when i was healthy.not being able to eat many sweets or anything that tastes even remotely satisfying has been hard for me, and when i discovered that i really enjoyed the taste of coconut oil, i became flat out addicted.
As in......i eat it straight out of the jar, multiple tablespoons at a time. i might do this once or twice a day, but i know its super high in fat, so i hold off on any more.

i know that saturated fats are something you should watch your intake of, but isnt coconut oil an OK sat fat?
are there any negative effects of eating too much?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)