CureZone   Log On   Join
TO LIVER FLUSH OR NOT- that is the question. Please help.

healmyinsides Views: 5,103
Published: 9 y

TO LIVER FLUSH OR NOT- that is the question. Please help.

I have been constipated for over a decade and now have asthma, chemical sensitivities, one godawful case of Psoriasis where I seriously could have joined a freak show, and a recent blood test shows elevated GGT/ALT AND pre diabetic blood Sugar (I eat pretty healthy avoiding gluten, only eating good grains, etc).

I started coffee enemas and felt marginally better ( at first great and then eh, not so much ). Lots I have seen that only you people would believe. My pics are under parasites/ heal my insides folder if you care to take a gander)

Dr pretty much poo pooed my blood tests which pissed me off. Anyway, I want badly to do a Liver Flush but have concerns. I haven't done the actual Wormwood Black-Walnut clove tincture cause of my constipation and fear that dead things will not be able to get out, making me ultimately sicker which I can't handle.

My stool tested positive for 8 different Protozoa , including the bad one e.histolytica . And on a scale of 1-4, I scored a 1 for candida and candida dividing.

Lots of undigested tissue indicated a problem with digestion.

Can I do a Liver Flush or do I need to do some other stuff first??
I think the candida is a 1 - May have been worse prior but I don't know for sure...cause I have been drinking the ACV and coconut oil daily for a month or so.

Ideas/suggestions would be so helpful. I want to feel better and will be grateful for help so I don't feel WORSE.

THANKS!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)