CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Systemic Candida? Or not? (TMI w/ lady-details)

Radiantartist Views: 2,796
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,126,469

Re: Systemic Candida? Or not? (TMI w/ lady-details)

When all else fails, I just leave it to the universe.

My husband passed away, 6 months ago. There has been moments when I thought I should just follow him. At one of those time, I remembered a incident that happened to me about 45 years ago. I had always wanted to be a musical theater actress, but I am Chinese and in America, there just aren't very many parts written for a Chinese woman. I was telling a friend of mine about it when she said, "You want to be a singer?" "That's easy." "Every morning when you wake up, meditate and then visualize your highest vision of what you want." "Then go like this." and she took her right hand with the palm facing up, fingers pointing towards her solar plexus and swept her hand out into the room saying, "Father you do it." "You do it." I thought she was crazy, but since I didn't have a job, I tried it.

Two weeks later, I see an ad in the paper looking for a sales person. I went to the interview and the man asked me if I was a good sales person. I said yes and he then said, Good, come back tonight and I'll show you the demonstration and starts shoving me out the door. "Aren't you even gonna tell me what I'm gonna sell." "Na, Just come back tonight and i'll show you the demonstration."

I thought what a weirdo, but came back as I promised. That night there was nobody else there for the demo, but me. He comes into the room, picks up a cardboard box, puts it on the table and opens it up. Inside were hundreds of roaches running around trying to get out. He then picks up a spray bottle and sprays them killing everything inside and says, "See, you're gonna make a fortune selling this stuff. I looked at all the dead roaches and said, "I don't think I can sell this stuff and start to leave." "But you said you were a good salesperson." "A good salesperson can sell anything." I just couldn't see me taking a job selling roach spray out of guilt and proceeded to leave again. "He then jumps in front of me and says, "Please, you gotta help me." "I can't find anyone to help me sell this stuff." I said, "Why don't you sell something else instead." "Na, I can't I've put all my money into this stuff." I felt so sorry for him that I told him that I really wasn't an experience sales person and actually, I'm a singer and the only reason I was there was because nobody is hiring Chinese singers, so he wouldn't be losing anything if I didn't work for him. He looked at me and said, "You're a singer?" "I know someone looking for a singer." "A Chinese singer." The next day, he brought me to a Korean night club and they hired me.

So you never know where your good is coming from. The woman who told me about this took my focus off of what doesn't work and put it onto my highest and grandest vision, to be hired as a singer. I know you're doing research and trying to find a solution and so far, all you see is what doesn't work, but there are things that will work. Why don't you try seeing yourself in complete health and sweep that energy out to the universe and watch the miracles appear.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.186 sec, (2)