I've been reading about this and have been poisoned for over 3 years, I've eliminated all but two possiblities, mabey somthing is in my food or water, which is what I thought. or what I just realized was those sneaky bistros broke open a thermometer and poured the mercury in the back of my sweatshirt. It obsobed into my shirt where it vaporized and I inhaled, the mercury vapor dose not vent away as it sits in the air where it was vaporized. This is at a poker game and they use this to make me stupid for the upcoming poker game's. I will now test for mercury and it seems to be the most explanation al poison I might be experiencing. Please god please be this as we are experiencing brain damage!!!!!!! What if it was your brain? are you just gona keep pushing it aside or does it priority number one?