CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling poisoned. Do you recognize these symptoms?
 
betty1939 Views: 112,394
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,704,646

Re: Feeling poisoned. Do you recognize these symptoms?


Your symptoms sound just like the symptoms that I read the other day about mold toxicity. Before the onset of these symptoms were you exposed to any mold or are you being exposed to mold now? I have lyme disease and many of my symptoms are similar to yours. Did you have a lyme disease test at Igenix. Lyme test in the country are inaccurate. You have to get a test through a LLMD (lyme literate medical doctor)who can send your lab test to Igenix a lab that is dedicated to tickbourne diseases. Also, the symptoms of toxic exposure to mold are very similar to lyme disease. I would have test done to rule out mold toxicity and to rule out lyme through a more accurate testing called western blot. If you have even one positive band in the western blot then you are positive for lyme.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.328 sec, (1)