CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sea Salt as salt bath?

Matthew29 Views: 2,848
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,229,840

Re: Sea Salt as salt bath?

I've been using about 1 lb of magnesium. A cup or two has noticeable effect. A cup is all I need in providing muscle relaxation.

I have looked into Sea Salt s. I found a very helpful link when clicking on the term Sea Salt - under the section of Sources. The company I found was called SaltWorks, Inc. It also sold the dead Sea Salt for about $2.25/lb. for the 20 lb.pound bag.

I settled on the dead sea salt because its ratio of magnesium, chloride, calcium, and potassium ions are rather well balanced. This is something that Keep Getting Up commented on and celtic sea salt is another that is balanced. The salts derived from ocean sources are high in NaCl, almost like using table salt . SaltWorks listed three primary salt forms for the dead sea salt and they were all roughly the same content percentage-wise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)