CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to have motivation to fast and not be beaten down by cravings?

LIndaWu Views: 3,607
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,226,055

Re: How to have motivation to fast and not be beaten down by cravings?

Today will be day one. I know I am not good at this and fail every single day for many months, but here I humbly am, starting at day one, and I know I might fail again. But once I start this thing, there is no going back. The cravings have been the hardest. They are the single most challenging thing in my life. I am not addicted to sugar, to p 0 r n, to sex, to video games, but I am addicted to eating every single day. I do not know how the next forty-eight hours are going to turn out but I start my fast officially now. I will be back in this thread every single day to tell you how I have been faring and whether I have eaten. I usually start eating around noon so if I come back to say that I did not eat in the morning, it should be no big deal. If I say I did not eat at noon. I might eat in the afternoon so I guess I should check back several times a day. My unbroken record is twenty-two days in 2011 spring. Hoping to beat that record. I guess my motivation to fast is just curezone. I just brushed my teeth for the night and the last few things I ate were bananas, tofu strips, chocolate, and peanut butter bars. When I have cravings I will just come here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.097 sec, (1)