CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My 11 year old Jack Russel Terrier has tumors and I need dosing information to get rid of them!!

jewelz12373 Views: 7,375
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,218,722

Re: My 11 year old Jack Russel Terrier has tumors and I need dosing information to get rid of them!!

Hi...I just now became a member of this forum and I am afraid I am not that great on a computer. I landed here in the hopes of finding some assistance with saving my boxers life. She has lymphoma cancer. Her name is Hennessey and she is only 4 years old.
I heard about treating lymphoma cancer with Colloidal Silver for the first time three weeks ago and I have been using it both topically on the tumors with DMSO and by mouth with Ionized Water . I HAVE WITNESSED THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS AS THE TUMORS SHRUNK TO ONE THIRD OF THEIR SIZE OVERNIGHT. I have just been buying it from the health food stores around my area (Eugene, Oregon).
I am now officially completely out of money which means I can no longer help her. PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT SEEKING MONEY BUT RATHER THIS IS A PLEA FOR HELP WITH Colloidal Silver AND ANY OTHER NATURAL HERALTH CARE PRODUCTS FOR MY BOXER AND FOR MY LHASA APSO,SPINNY.
My boxer is running out of time!!! I cannot get financial assistance from anywhere for unconventional cancer treatments as I am sure u know!! I tried to take her to the probono clinic (free clinic) on Sunday and they refused to see her and told me to come back in a month. She will be dead by then.
I also have a Lhasa Apso, named Spinny, that has a pinched nerve in his back that has had $10,000 in surgeries so I wasn't always worthless!!! He cries every night and I can not help him!!! It is the absolute worst feeling in the world to feel so utterly inadequate and helpless when the ones you love the most are sick and in pain and money issues stop you from being able to help them. I've even thought about putting us all to sleep together just to make it stop for them! (I couldn't let them go without me now could I???) I don't need an intervention for God's sake either !!! I just need some assistance in helping my much loved and deserving dogs is all.
If you could assist me or send me to someone who could maybe help provide me with the things I need to make them well..I WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATIVE. MORE THAN U COULD EVER IMAGINE.
Here is my number because I am not very apt at the internet and besides...I prob won't be having the internet much longer as I am at a friends. Thanks again...JEWELZ, Hennessey and Spinny. 541-730-7344
Also...if I have inadvertantly broken any rules of this forum...I do apologize And I admit to not reading the rules as I am in a bit of a hurry because I have limited internet usage and this help for my boxer is VERY VERY IMPORTANT. I had to try and ask for help for her somehow so this was a long shot. I pray that it works. Thanks again ahead of time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)