CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My 11 year old Jack Russel Terrier has tumors and I need dosing information to get rid of them!!

Etcher Views: 7,394
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,223,525

Re: My 11 year old Jack Russel Terrier has tumors and I need dosing information to get rid of them!!

**UPDATE ON DEXTER!!**

First, I want to thank everyone for their support of my initial posting. It's been a month since I began treating Dexter for his tumors and, according to the Vet, that diagnosed him with Thyroid Cancer, I would have been in his office discussing putting Dexter down due to me declining the $20,000 experimental surgery.

Well, I'm very encouraged!! Dexter is acting like a normal 11 year old Jack Russell and doesn't show any sign of illness what so ever; he eats like a little pig (Vet said his appetite would be the first to go) and is constantly wanting us to play with him.

I did, however, change his consumption habits. He only gets filtered water (I bought a Britta water filter for $32) and he's on a grain free diet.

I also give him 10 drops of Colloidal Silver (500 ppm), three drops of Iodine solution and a capsule of IP6 twice a day with his meals.

The results we've had so far:

1) The swelling by his thyroid has shrunk by at least a 1/3 of it's previous size.

2) The tumor he has on the side of his chest was the size of a golf ball but is now the size of a gum ball. I found another smaller tumor in his arm pit that was the size of a marble before but is now about the size of a pea.

3) His eyes were starting to get cloudy and his sight was starting to get bad a month ago but now they are completely clear and he can actually see food to catch it again, when I toss it to him.

4) A benefit that I didn't expect was that he's been a horrible shedder since he was a puppy but he barely sheds at all now; his coat is soft and thicker than it's ever been.

So, there you go. He's doing great and I'm blissfully happy because I get to keep my little man with me longer. I'm going to keep giving him the 'treatments' every day as long as he shows benefit from it.

Again, thank you everybody!!!

Dixie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)