CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my path to healing lupus nephritis

Fondues Views: 16,662
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,185,520

Re: my path to healing lupus nephritis

I believe there is cure for all things . My friend was diagnosed with chronic fatigue, but he did NOT believe his doctor . He knew there was a cause. He was sick for many years and left the country for treatment
They found his chronic fatigue was caused by an amoeba that was killed by nystatin Ivs . My other friend lived in Asia and said when you had a cold you would go to the doctor they would spray your sinuses clean them out and give you some natural immune support and you were Cured. There was a well known health guy saying for many years dandruff is a fungus and this is the cure.....  Finally the big dandruff shampoo scientist say , "oh we found dandruff is a fungus" this was laughable, the scientist must of been too busy surfing the net and Texting to look under the microscope!  LOL the obvious reason is to delay the information so people will continue buying their dandruff shampoo  . My point is this somewhere, someone has the answer your searching for check out the countries with top notch medicine or naturopathic chinese medicine doctors.  Do not stop your search you will fi d an answer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)