CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine seems to be making thyroid worse.

lisamcgowan Views: 6,739
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,212,714

Re: Iodine seems to be making thyroid worse.

I'm using v-x from nature's sunshine.before that I was using Castro oil packs for an hour with a heating pad. Then someone from here suggested that I try the Castro oil packs over the tumor area then put saran wrap over it and sleep with it at night. This has helped. I do this 4 nights a week.

Bright side of life has some good information on here if you look through the posts. Dr. Bernard Jensen has a good iridology chart. This is a good way to find out exactly what's going on. For me I have problems in the intestines. And I don't know anyone who has fibroid tumors who doesn't have problems with her thyroid. Keep in mind thyroid, adrenal's and pituitary gland all work together.

It's just my belief that tumors are a form of toxicity. Too many toxins going in the body can't handle the overload it has to do something with it. The best thing that you can do is clean up your diet eat organic. Try to take out as much processed food as you can even if it's organic. Cleanse your body, Liver cleanse, colon cleanse, use sweating as a form of cleansing. I also make green juice. Hope this offers you some help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)