CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I stopped my bone infection....

Fondues Views: 3,262
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,070,641

Re: How I stopped my bone infection....

For dental infection and jaw none
infection and soft tissue infection can be located possibly by a bone scan using tracer.

First the blood is drawn out of your arm,
the blood is spun for white blood cells and tracer is attached to the white blood cell and they track where the white blood cell go. The white blood cells as you know , always goes to the site of the infection in your body pretty amazing less radiation then a CAT Scan. Then they take scan then and then you may wait 24 hours and return for more scans of the bone and supposedly locate the site of bone infection. Or the "gold standard " is the CAT scan. Then if the bone is infected antiobiotics Iv's 6 weeks,

Time to take mega doses of probiotic

In 2017 a new bone dental infection scanner that has
no radiation is TAU it is the new revolutionary bone and dental infection finder and I hope I see it soon at my biological dentist

From my research I wondered from other people experience if the bone scan locates dental infections? Because people have reported that dental infection were missed.

I think there is gap in dentistry . I had major infection and no dentist could see it. How come?
I hired a dentist that opened up a wisdom tooth site and a bunch of infected gauze left there when I was kid and had my wisdom teeth extracted.
is there. The dentist said, " you must have one hell of immune system"I was almost dead by the time

It happened to me again, first thing dental cavitation, and cavitat then PICC LINE Antibiotics that is what will kill this level of infection and give your body the jump it needs, I have had tons of ozone IV and nothing could touch this infection . My doctor finally said, it was time to consider a PICC line and Antibiotics weekly so I'm down wtih it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)