CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I stopped my bone infection....

Esstee Views: 4,541
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,937,366

Re: How I stopped my bone infection....

Hello, first off I want to apologize for taking so long to answer. Problem is, I forgot all about this post and completely neglected to check up on it after posting it.

Q. Would you mind telling me what dosage you took to overcome the infection and how long did it take you to see results.

In my own condition, I started with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and didn't see any real changes until I reached an 18 drops dose 3 times per day. I followed this protocol until I could not longer tolerate the stuff(roughly 3 years) in any way shape or form.

I then began CDS as a substitute for Miracle-Mineral-Supplement which I take in a dosage of 10ml, 3 times per day(same schedule). However, since CDS has a strength rating also(PPM). My solution is made from 1oz of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement /ACID into 250ml of distilled water.
I haven't measured its strength but it works for my condition and that's really all that matters to me.

As for results, the CDS(and MMS) both start working immediately(within seconds of intake). ie. when I was in terrible pain at the very first of my treatments, I took MMS and felt its effects on the sight almost immediately after taking it. The pain and sickness caused by the condition is usually gone within the first day of taking it. The CDS on the other hand seems even quicker to act than the MMS.

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)