CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I stopped my bone infection....

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,684
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,030,008

Re: How I stopped my bone infection....

hi st:

more questions:

can you tell me how your laser treatment is going:

Having said that, I'm planning on adding a high intensity IR laser treatments to my condition in May, in hopes of curing my condition once and for all. (fingers crossed)

di u buy a laser. if so, can you refer me. As i wrote to you earlier i have beeen ill from a ajaw infection for 10 years. the last 3 have left me bedbound. i have ann 11 yo son and just want to get well so i can be a Mom to him again. Summer vacation starts next week for him and i would give anything in the world to be able to have some recovery this summer so i could do some stuff with him this summer.

i am so sad and broken to have lost so much of my life to this illness....the medical world offers no help and so day by day my life passes me by and my son gets older and older.

i would be willing to pay you for your help advice and guidance in getting started on the things i need to to do to regain my health. i need help and you are the first person i have met who has had success in beating back their jaw infection and regaining their health.

please let me know if you wld be willing to set up some type of deal where you help me and i a pay you for your time, knowledge and perhaps even materials or built devices.

please write back if possible....your note and treatment is the first hope i have had in years.

lgrasso_hawaii@yahoo.com......i'm in california.

lisagrasso@comcast.net

forever grateful for help, lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)