CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Excess gas and bloating?

Stalactite Views: 5,161
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,211,003

Re: Excess gas and bloating?

Ah, I see. Did you start supplementing for the latest symptoms, or did you suffer from other health issues (such as thyroid problems) that motivated you to take supplements like Iodine and selenium? I mention this because if you have hypothyroidism, it isn't at all surprising for overgrowth to occur. A low body temp coupled with impaired immunity permit the yeast/bacteria to grow unchecked. Hormonal imbalances (caused by adrenal problems, taking birth control pills, doing estrogen therapy, or perimenopause/menopause) can also make you susceptible to overgrowth.

I don't know if you can get candidiasis/SIBO all of a sudden without anything else changing (such as your general health, supplements/meds or diet), which is what it sounds like in your case since you didn't mention your history or previous symptoms. Usually, the white tongue shows up before anything severe does. I'm assuming there were symptoms prior to the latest ones that you forgot (or didn't think was important or relevant enough) to mention?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)