CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So I married a sociopath...

archus Views: 5,247
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,205,126

Re: So I married a sociopath...

peaceplease7,

I am no expert of any kind. This is how I think I would feel better. If you can learn to meditate, it will help you heal. SoulfulSurvivor is right, get some counseling. I have experienced this many times in my life, that when someone does anything wrong to me, I first think revenge and then teaching them a lesson, but I only felt good when I let it all go an forgive them for their actions. Forgiving wholeheartedly and accepting what is, is a sure way to be free.

You may not think that you are living in the past or future, but when someone is hurt as you are, your mind will play the tape of a past incident, and if that does happen, then you will have to discard that thought and say "I am and everything is". I accept everything around me just the way it is. I can change me but I cannot change anyone around me. Take walks in the park and be with nature, telling yourself, you are a part of this whole and everything IS.

Everyday try to help a stranger and walk away.

You are very brave to survive the abuse.

Peace,
Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (1)