CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Target the colon.

rusty14 Views: 8,437
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,184,371

Re: Target the colon.

I have also done many nystatin enemas along with taking it orally and have to agree with Jorge and Jerome. it is the only way to truly get rid of candida. after doing the enemas I get white clumps of candida to come out, this si only possible with an antifungal enema like nystatin.

I find the die off to b bad sometimes from doing this so I take psyllium and Bentonite shakes right after.

I understand what u are saying griz about the immune system but when u have so much candida inside your intestines it does not matter how many immune boosters u take, the toxins from the candida will counter act them.

that is why you must do the enemas and take nystatin orally, along with taking immune boosters like vit c, glutathione, b vitamins, etc. a quality probiotic is also a must when dealing with candida. if u take all these supplements and don't do the enemas I think you are wasting our time as the candida will continue to flourish and will nullify any positive effects the immune boosters normally would of had.

I should also note that healing the intestinal lining is also important as doing the enemas can rip the candida off but also leave the mucus membrane fragile. l-glutamine and slippery elm can be very beneficial.

im not sure about dvjorge and Jerome, but I felt like doing the enemas everyday was too much. instead I found that doing them a coupole times a week, maybe 3-5 at first, was more than enough to destroy the candida colonies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.268 sec, (1)