CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Topical Iodine Grows Hair

Jay77 Views: 7,123
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,194,425

Re: Topical Iodine Grows Hair

I posted a few weeks back that I apply it topically, it was an experiment as Grizz said it helps with dandruff.

I noticed my shedding decreased while taking it internally, but got way better when I actually applied it topically. I only do it twice a week or so.

I put 5-6 drops in less than an ounce of water and dropper it around my scalp. Sometimes right before a shower, other times I let it absorb completely without rinsing it.

my hypothesis is based on my observations. When I was on Lamisil for a toenail infection, it killed any fungus/bacteria i had in my skin. During that time, I had some really good regrowth (barely any shedding at least), thickest hair I had in years. When I stopped, the shedding of 40-50 hairs in the drain catch resumed.

By that same hypothesis, i assume the Iodine kills any fungus, (possibly dht??) that may be causing the loss. Hence good regrowth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)