CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clogged Septic Field Rejuvenated Inexpensively

ncfishers Views: 80,249
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,181,120

Re: Clogged Septic Field Rejuvenated Inexpensively

I received the Sepaerator last week, shipping was pretty fast from Septic Solutions. I have not have any time to put it in until this evening. Seems to be pretty well built. Today I just did a temporary install. Drilled a hole through my pump tank riser about 3 inches below the surface and pulled the air hose through and then just put the pump under my deck. I'll bury the hose and do something permanent for power when I have a couple of hours. I just wanted to get the aeration going. FYI the aerator with the weight on the bottom is about 15 inches tall. My pump tank was just about as full as it gets before pumping to the field, so we'll see once it pumps if that is too tall for mine when it is low. . If it is, I'll increase the height of my float switch. As far as noise goes, I can’t hear the pump at all when I’m more than 3 feet away. Also, since my main tank is not aerated and is an anaerobic environment, do you think I need to add some aerobic bacteria to the pump tank? I’ve heard that is like adding weed seed to a garden, but I'm wondering if once the effluent gets to the pump tank the aerobic bacteria are dead. Thoughts? If I do, one dose should do it because once populated it never fully pumps out so I wouldn’t think I would need to add more.

Praying that this works.

JF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)