CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clogged Septic Field Rejuvenated Inexpensively

ncfishers Views: 81,966
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,179,988

Re: Clogged Septic Field Rejuvenated Inexpensively

Ok thanks. I've just purchased the stuff to put risers on my tank, so that'll be the first step this weekend. I don't think I have a filter between by tank and pump tank so I'll need to get one of those put in also.

While at the septic place I found out a bit more about my lines. They are T&J Panels, apparently a 50% reduction type of line. When I told the guy they were holding water he made nasty face, and said he didn't think I had much hope outside of new lines. He also said they were quite expensive, almost $3000 just for the panels, not to mention the labor and all the other materials needed. Since the effluent does not directly contact the soil, I'm not sure aeration will work, but I figure it is better to drop $1200 with a chance to make it work than just go spend $8-10k to replace it.

Anyone have any experience rejuvenating this kind of lines?

Worms? I would think as they died their bodies would cause more problems or do the new worms eat the dead worms? This is all so disgusting. :-)

JF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.166 sec, (1)