CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites?, Silent Acid Reflux?, GERD, Ulcer?, Candida?, h pylori? or all of the above -Itch Advice needed ASAP!

glaxony Views: 6,476
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,180,926

Re: Parasites?, Silent Acid Reflux?, GERD, Ulcer?, Candida?, h pylori? or all of the above -Itch Advice needed ASAP!

i received a bad alert on this post, and I am not sure why, except that this is a forum for natural parasite remedies instead of things like velbezan.

I've never even heard of velbezan, but I presume it is a pharmaceutical drug, and remain steadfast in my amazement that anybody could have more faith in something that has been concocted by an egg head in a lab coat than the medicine nature has created with 10 million years of natural selection. So I am tempted to hide this post. But frequently when I hide posts that belong in the pharmaceutical drug parasite forum, people get upset and my job is to serve the needs of the people using this forum. I never come here or post here any more because it stopped serving my needs when the pro-pharmaceutical lobby began to attack me vehemently for the position I just stated.

Whoever sent me the bad alert is welcome to send me a PM saying why they think this is a bad post. I am taking a vote count. Who wants this post deleted and who wants it to stay?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)