CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites?, Silent Acid Reflux?, GERD, Ulcer?, Candida?, h pylori? or all of the above -Itch Advice needed ASAP!

Grace2Marayger Views: 6,311
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,180,718

Re: Parasites?, Silent Acid Reflux?, GERD, Ulcer?, Candida?, h pylori? or all of the above -Itch Advice needed ASAP!

By way of update
my latest concern over histamine is even more restrictive than my usual unusual diet. And Histamine Intolerance is all still very new to me so I don't really know what to eat. Histamine is in all foods so the idea is to try and eat low Histamine. Trouble is the lists on the internet often vary as to what to eat and what foods to avoid. Not only foods I am concerned about Supplements, Which can be helpful and which might make me worse. My conclusion is that folks who have this sensitivity have to find out by trial and error what foods work for them. I hope this is transient for me. A lot of the foods I've been eating for the last two years are listed as high histamine foods on most all of the lists I've seen... things like citrus fruits especially oranges,chocolate, bananas, fermented foods (yogurt, sauerkraut, buttermilk etc), tuna, sardines, spinach, shellfish, nuts and seeds, avocados (on a lot of lists but not the Whole 30 one http://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-shopping-list-histamine.pdf). Some lists have eggs too even the Whole 30 one. We eat a lot of eggs and a lot of bananas- I've yet to cut them out but I've yet to feel better too. Some people say they can have egg yolks only or only eggs cooked in baked goods.

Lately, I've just been feeling bad daily and I think it is diet related.

My unconfirmed theory is this ... my restrictive diet had me eating a lot of high histamine foods to which I've become sensitive and that has been causing silent acid reflux and probably ulcers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)