CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites?, Silent Acid Reflux?, GERD, Ulcer?, Candida?, h pylori? or all of the above -Itch Advice needed ASAP!

Grace2Marayger Views: 7,234
Published: 10 y

Parasites?, Silent Acid Reflux?, GERD, Ulcer?, Candida?, h pylori? or all of the above -Itch Advice needed ASAP!

I have been dealing with abdominal discomfort and pain for 7 months. At first it just felt like 'menstrual cramps'. I thought it was just some hormonal shift. I have been into menopause for 4 years.

This discomfort progressed- worse with stress and I had a bit of that, harsh winter, some family illness and I lost my little dog etc. Pain felt like sore belly muscles. I was tensing up my belly and had to really concentrate not to tense. I focused on this strange pain because I've had strange pains pretty consistently for the past 5 years. 4 years ago had undiagnosed URQ pain for a year. I had gnawing pains that would wake me at night and I was worse in the mornings. After countless dead ends finally an MD asked me to try Prilosec OTC. I did not have symptoms of heartburn and was negative for h pylori but I took the Prilosec and had immediate relief! He wanted me to have an endoscopy but I've had my life quota of procedures so I went to a very good homeopath and based on my symptoms he diagnosed it as a duodenal ulcer. I got totally off gluten and later off nightshades too. Did Egoscue Bodywork and treated the ulcer with Mastica Mastic Gum, DGL and a boat load of other supplements. It took me about 6 months to heal.

I did not correlate that ulcer with my current discomfort until I noticed I was wakening in pain most mornings and I remembered this was familiar.

Well 4 months prior to when current discomfort began I was preparing to do a Candida Protocol because I have been hypothyroid (not Hashimoto's), and have suffered with rashes for 8 years and have had strong Sugar and carb cravings my entire life.

Don't know why I explained that except that I think Candida may still be a factor with my health.

I've been taking the same boat load of supplements I took for my ulcer before, even though this pain was lower and different than before.

I also decided to see all the same health practitioners and counselors I saw before since I am looking for a faster cure. So when I went to my chiropractor he evaluated me and said I had parasites.

He gave me the Chinese herb Coptis tincture aka Golden Thread and told me to take 3 droppersful 2X a day. I halfheartedly took some but not the full dose as I kept thinking that Coptis was like taking a very strong Antibiotic and I was just still not sure of what I really had and if that remedy might cause me more 'ulcer' like pains. Coptis is very strong tasting and it was a Dr. Schulze Cayenne tincture taken with HCL and HCL activator before that I believe gave me an ulcer. Self-medicating can be a dangerous thing but who knows us better or cares more that we do?

Well yesterday I got out my largest alternative medical book, Alternative Medicine The Definitive Guide 2nd Edition Burton Goldberg and read another remedy for parasites on page 856, “Herbs: Make an infusion of fresh pumpkin seeds- one ounce of crushed seeds to a pint of boiling water. Drink a cup three times a day, six days a week, for three weeks. Eat one ounce of pumpkin seeds a day as well.”

So I made up a batch of that remedy yesterday and today I have one itchy butt.

I have lots of questions on how to implement this remedy but have not researched that yet.

So to me this looks like this might be a parasite reaction to that first dose of that Pumpkin seed remedy. I am still also taking the Coptis so it might be a one two punch. This is a first sign to me that my Chiropractor may be right. By the way I thought I’d just take the Coptis and at least it would work to kill the slightly elevated h pylori that I did test positive for recently. The doctor who tested me for that did tons of blood work and I had to ask him to add the h pylori test to the list. It was the only one of about three things that came back of concern. When I went for my follow up I told him I thought I had another ulcer again he did not think my h pylori was high enough to warrant that and he told me he did not know what was wrong with my belly. The only things he suggested were DGL and Metagenics Zinlori and a product called BiAloe. I was already taking the DGL added the Zinlori and tracked down what I think is the BiAloe product but have not purchased it yet because I still have plenty of George’s Aloe liquid and also Designs for Heath Aloe /200X capsules that I took before.

Even today I read and was excited about a fabulous series of articles by Chris Kresser on Acid Reflex and GERD. No doubt I will try and implement his suggestions because they look like a fit for me. I am pretty sure I have silent Acid Reflux and will also see if it complements the information from the book I am interested in called, “Killing Me Softly From Inside: The Mysteries & Dangers Of Acid Reflux And Its Connection To America's Fastest Growing Cancer With A Diet That May Save Your Life” Paperback, by Jonathan E. Aviv (Author).

Right now I’d like help with this extreme anal itching and if anyone understands and relates to what I’ve shared please let me know. I forgot to mention that today I also went and soaked in a natural Sulphur spring so I don't know that has caused this itching to get worse today. It was very slight yesterday.
I am open to changing or enlarging my diagnoses since I’ve been doing that on an hourly base. I know little to nothing about parasites. Maybe you have a piece of puzzle to help not just me but others suffering. I believe that God is answering my prayers to understand what I am suffering with.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (3)