CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Fecal BO Cure!

corncob Views: 21,683
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,166,751

Re: My Fecal BO Cure!

it's awesome to hear you used kegels as you cure! I have a feeling myself that i had problems in that area as well, feeling like the anus isn't as tight as before.. I think the enemas i used to do did some damage but it's mostly the stress that weakens it for some reason...

I had a big stress back in 2009 at this job and thats when the odor happened...

I have a question regarding the sphincter muscles. how did you notice it lost its tightness? i know we have 2 sphincter muscles the first (or i should say, the first one inside holding you from incontinence) is holding your stools in place from escaping. This muscle has to be always tight. but now the second one is the one that confuses me is that one supposed to be somewhat tight? because when i do a kegel i can feel it closing and it seems like the sphincter "ring' muscle is at least 3/4 inch open. what are your thoughts on this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)