CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Isocort replacement? Is there Another good natural desiccated thyroid Product out there?

wiredgeneration Views: 7,333
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,162,931

Re: Isocort replacement? Is there Another good natural desiccated thyroid Product out there?

Aw thanks dude, just try to help with my years of experience of this awful disease and being a self inflicting lab rat on many protocols!

The idea with the drops is to get up to 4 drops, 3 times a day to mimic a natural cortisol curve. 8am, noon, and 3pm. It takes around two weeks to build up to dose. The ex forum member Laredo also used this therapy method.

However when i first started I was in such a bad way that I needed dosing every two hours. Even HC was tried and it couldn't stabilise me. If I have had an active day I need a 1-2 drop dose at 6pm.

The ACE seems totally different to glandulars, I was very nervous as glandulars always crashed me, the ACE was a little rough for a few days getting on to them but then it ironed it. I now take a small multi vit glandular as well from TEI and had no adverse effects, I believe the ACE stabilised me enough to do this.

Also look into licorice. It inhibits the breakdown of cortisol, therefore keeps what little cortisol there is remain - this is used in the same plan but at Very low dose as it can be stimulating. a teaspoon in an ounce of tea made with milk and water, and only drink 1/4 of it in the morning.

Lam has done a massive dis-service to this sort of therapy (which was actually used by the medical profression till the pharma companies decided they could make more out of synthetic cortisone and thus supassed the extract medication)

Vitamin C and all B's crashed me as well big time, so I definitely think this might work out for you.

I suggest maybe working with Dr Neville at the Clymer Centre, he adapts Dr Poesneckers protocols for each person, I made more progress in a month with him than I ever did with Lam and at a far less cost.

Also getting an endocrine balancing diet is essential. The Schwarbien Principal was developed by an MD, who suffered from severe CFS/AF and she thankfully used her medical knowledge along with hollistic practice to develop a plan to balance the endocrine system and promote healing. Its been used by many on here over the years, especially the ones that healed and moved on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (2)