diatomaceous earth that you are using is uncooked one.. when you have parasite stay away from uncooked foods.
Yes, the airborne that you mentioned is just the eggs of parasite (pinworm etc) it flying around your home, stick to everything. That is how you got reinfected (by eating them,and breath them in) and why some ppls stated a moving away to new place, everything new, reduced their BO.
I guess you need to try the garlic, peel them, crush them and add water (the clean one, not tap water), drink when you are hungry and lie down. You will feel really bad at the beginning, but thing keep getting better, thus keep doing so. Also do the trick with pumpkin seed, sundry until you can peel the outer layer without destroy the green layer, and chew them when you are hungry. Follow by water, lie down, warm water and salt, and laxative. Good luck.