CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural remedies make bo worse!!!

Views: 4,782
Published: 10 y

Natural remedies make bo worse!!!

I smell of feces so bad you can literally smell me from yards away. I have no appetite and am constipated.
I have been taking diatomaceous earth like I read on here and on other sites bt it just makes the smell worse.
I also have been making others sick, by them clothing, followed by vomiting, then passing out and they have to go to emergency in an ambulance, just by being in there presence for mere seconds!!!!!
Please don't dismiss this as being in my head. I know this for a fact!!
I was not constipated that much before the diatomaceous earth but still everything else holds true.
The doc prescribed me sum flagl bc I told her I had a vaginal infection over the phone. She also prescribed me to help my bowels move. I don't know exactly what it is bc I hvnt picked it up frm the pharmacy yet. I'll have my mom do it tomorrow.
I'm recently homeless and have nowhere to "quarantine" my shame and sickness. So I'm holed up in this motel room but I only have enough cash to pay for one more day. My mom won't even let me stay with her bc I made her sick.
I'm very depressed and suicidal.
The guys next door just got hauled off in the ambulance- again, simply from me turning on the a/c fan and opening the window!!!
I believe that I've smelled for years and since I've been homeless it's gotten steadily and rapidly worse. I man, how bad can one smell.
I know along with stomach parasites(flat stool) there are airborne parasites. I've heard it's rare but possible.
So how does one get rid of airborne parasites without going outside or opening windows?????
Making others ill is something that just recently started happening as well.
Please, once again, don't dismiss me as being crazy. Bc I really, truly, desperately need your help here!!!!
And I've all so heard that even parasites can have parasites.
The smell is so bad that I can smell myself...almost constantly. Astragalus makes it worse too. My breath and anus smell the worst. And anywhere else on my body it gets hot, like underarms and back.
Help....... PLEASE??????!!!!!!!!! (Tearing up)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)