CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FENBENDAZOLE and NICLOSAMIDE

natway Views: 4,556
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,161,294

Re: FENBENDAZOLE and NICLOSAMIDE

You are doing yourself a disservice by taking people's opinion as fact. He says it's just his opinion himself and to be cautious of it:

"Regarding Humaworm, my personal viewpoint noted in all my protocols about non-drug parasitic remedies (which can be taken with a grain of salt - lol):"

With all the flaws of mainstream medical system about parasites, a lot of you don't have proof you have parasites, or proof parasites are actually causing your problems, so it's a bit unfair to blame the system.

I know a lot of you are sick and desperate, but when people become sick and desperate they are easily taken advantage of and willing to believe anything that seem to explan why they are still sick and can't get better no matter what they try.

I urge you to start looking at other possible causes to your health problems other than parasites just in case parasite are not causing your problems.

I do agree mostly with ICU about herbal remedies, flushes, cleanses, DE, laxatives, colonics, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , nutrasilver, RIFE, zappers, & other OTC parasite products.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)