CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Tena Cious and Faith 110 re Nutritional Balancing

julieuma Views: 3,245
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,152,156

Re: To Tena Cious and Faith 110 re Nutritional Balancing

Faith:
Wow--I am speechless. First, thank you for taking the time to respond. I am so sorry you had to go through such a horrific set of experiences. I do appreciate your posting it publicly so others can also read about what you went through and make an informed decision as to whether or not to do this modality. I am just starting out--I began with the Endo-met supplements in late December, and am using the near-infrared lights, no space for a sauna. I have a set of 6 of them (150W) on track lighting heads, attached to a wall. I had to stop doing the coffee enemas after about 8 days. They were weakening me and ramping up my symptoms. My consultant thought that I had stirred up "some toxic" or some such. They unbalanced my electrolytes and caused me the worst insomnia I have ever experienced--just what I am trying to heal from. No thanks! I thought that a daily enema was over the top, to be truthful--coffee or just plain water. Once in a while, fine--or if you're undergoing chemotherapy, which I sure am not and hope never to do. From what I have read NB has helped a great many people, but maybe those it has helped did not have AF but some other problem(s). Anyway, I do thank you for disclosing the experiences you had with TV. I was going to contact her later this year, but after reading your account, it does not seem like the wise thing to do.

Have you found anything that has helped you? May I ask what are you doing now for your symptoms? and what are they? If you do not feel comfortable answering I understand. Or you could PM me, if you prefer.

Many thanks, and best wishes for a full recovery to health and well-being.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)