CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could radiation cause parasite infestation?

tygmusic Views: 4,789
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,130,097

Re: Could radiation cause parasite infestation?

these baths really help. when my child and I went thru dog mite infestation this summer from neighbor's dog, I thought I was going to lose it from itching. it was one of the worst experiences. I am still itching off and on a tiny bit. not sure if it's a histamic reaction. when it was bad, the only thing that helped was super hot baths with mineral salts. then I submerged my head/held my breath as long as I could. I read somewhere on this forum that the salt, hot water, and lack of oxygen forces the buggers out. it was such relief. I was taking these baths every day for a while. I too have been concerned about the part radiation plays in this re: fuku and rads and just the emf's all around us. (I'm very emf sensitive) as now I have severe pain and tingling in hands and feet and wonder that it's not a run off from mites. took 3-6 months of trying EVERYTHING on this forum to get rid. still having some itching on eyebrows and eyelashes so apply coconut oil to eyebrows and around face everday. might seem I'm off topic but not. think it's all related. also had years of documented parasites. so, like you, OP, I think parasites weaken the system.
hope you are better. anyone have ideas how I can research the possibility of radiation (cesium or Iodine etc) being part of this painful neuropathy. it feels critical.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)