CureZone   Log On   Join
Could radiation cause parasite infestation?

Abila Views: 5,917
Published: 11 y

Could radiation cause parasite infestation?

Just wondering.

I can't be absolutely sure, but I am wondering if the parasite explosion in my body was triggered by a head x-ray I had done nearly 4 months ago. I have thrown virtually everything at them but just can't make a dent.

Around that time I could feel them going up my neck into my face and scalp and they still are doing that.

A week later I broke a leg and had to have more x-rays on that. Since then I have had further x-rays and 2 CT scans (the hospital didn't pin my leg and now I have the prospect of very invasive surgery or a permanently damaged and twisted foot).

All this made me wonder if the worms are actually there to deal with radiation. My body is so full of it now, I can't even use the phone without shaking.

I am taking Iodine and kelp tablets, but even niacin won't give me a flush. I fou d when I was very poorly before, it was some time of taking niacin before I got a flush, but as my health became stronger, the flush would become more intense. In the end I was getting a full body flush, not just my head.

I also thought about people in third world countries who get parasites. Is it the lack of decent nutrition preventing their bodies from being able to detox even radiation from the sun that may be triggering the parasites in them? Do different parasites have different roles?

6 years ago when I was very poorly, I could feel parasites in my body then, but as I concentrated on my diet, and my health improved, they became far less of a problem. But in the last 2 years, my husband has had a heart attack, and subsequent problems, and the stress has whittled away at my health again. Now the radiation and my own stress of the broken leg and subsequent problems has exacerbated it all even further, and the parasites have reared their ugly heads big time. Because they keep me awake, they aren't helping the situation, or my body to heal, at all, even if they are only there because they have a job to do.

I am sure people like Dr. Lawrence Wilson are right when they say that nutrition is the key, but it's hard to rebuild health when external and internal stresses are eroding it faster than you can rebuild it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.046 sec, (2)