CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: URGENT - need help,I think I may have keloid on nose

grizz Views: 6,365
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,147,455

Re: URGENT - need help,I think I may have keloid on nose

I have the cure for you. First of all, do a google search of "keloid scar iodine" to gain some confidence in the procedure.

I removed a cancerous lesion from my arm using this procedure. Use Lugols 5% Iodine from Amazon.Com. that I applied to the lesion 2 times a day for a month. After a month, a scab formed, got itchy & fell off leaving fresh, clean skin with zero disfiguring. You can't even see where the lesion was, except the new skin is not suntanned so is whiter then the skin surrounding it. Exposure to sunshine will take care of that.

NOTE: It is VERY important to apply the Iodine EXACTLY where you want to remove the scar. It WILL damage surrounding skin if you get sloppy about this. I suggest applying petroleum jelly around the scar to keep Iodine away from your good skin. Get someone to help you apply the iodine if necessary.

I also suggest practicing on a mole or some other skin abnormality to gain confidence & experience before doing your nose.

Google MOLE IODINE & SCAR IODINE for more tips.

Please give me a testimonial after you have finished.

Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)