CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Kevin Cahills Strengths and Weaknesses...; if you are still not well... what to do.... some suggestions

NATNY Views: 4,982
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,033,827

Re: Dr. Kevin Cahills Strengths and Weaknesses...; if you are still not well... what to do.... some suggestions

I'm confused by this. Cahill has diagnosed me with EH and whip worm. He prescribed Tinidizole only for EH - but two rounds of it. He has me on Albenza for the whip worm. The dosage sounded low to me for the whip worm, which from how my symptoms are retreating seems to be the biggest upset. But when I looked it up, he has given me the strongest dosage for whip worm. I'm worried about what you've said about EH though. After much research Cahill was the only one that I came-up with, I don't know who else to consider for help.

I was exposed to sewage multiple times in an old apartment. At the time I thought I had a parasite and after 4 doctors, no one found it. With everything they put me through to find it and some self-midicating, it seemed to go away - though I could tell I was never quite right again. When my symptoms didn't resolve after a seeming "virus", I traced it back to the posibility of still having a parasite. That's when I came across Cahill and only found one negative review and about 25 gleaming ones.

My symptoms have considerably improved, but I'm halfway through and some of the major things that were an issue are definitely still happening, so I'm worried that this medicine won't wipe it out. It was extremely costly medicine as well! I'm considering buying online if I need anything further. But I've never done that before and am nervous about it as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)