CureZone   Log On   Join
Eczema or fungus

elektro Views: 2,187
Published: 10 y

Eczema or fungus

I've been going to doctors for over a decade for jock itch, each time I get a different diagnosis, either eczema or fungus. The cream they give me usually clears it up, except this last time I have been suffering with this for almost 3 months. It's a circular spot that's about 2 inches. It's pink and itchy. It was treated for fungus, then I went to another doctor who said it was eczema but gave me a cream which I am very hesitant to try because of the side effects I've been reading about. I've tried every home remedy for a fungal infection, and then eczema and none have helped. Is there any way to definitively figure out which one it is? I don't really want to go back to the doctor considering I didn't use the cream they gave me. Can I figure out which one it is and treat this on my own or do I need to go back? And if I go back, what do I ask for? And what do I do if I'm not willing to use the medication they give me?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)