CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: VIDEO of the Cottonballs With Legs UNDER SCOPE.

Views: 18,572
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,139,256

Re: VIDEO of the Cottonballs With Legs UNDER SCOPE.

I read about a child that swollen by mistake a buttom from a shirt and expelled those things, yes tean, you are right, when you eat something hard to digest take effect on those things.

I took a time to expell those, dont remember how long exactly, maybe a week and a half, but even after stopped my protocol and just doing Intermittent fasting and a modified paleo i was expelling many of those. It only stopped when i ate more carbs, i remember when i was eating fruits as well and rice, they would came out anyway, and i was so ill, so i ate potatoes and juices with honey and even chocolate (dark), them it finally stopped sundenlly, after the potatoes and chocolate they stopped came out immediatly, i was weak, very weak, i needed a break, so i gave in and felt i have to eat carbs and even simple sugar.

I used to expell them always in the same time everyday and i would be very very ill. I used enemas because i was feeling full of them and constipated, so the enemas( just water) helped me to keep them going out. Seriously, sometimes i could saw 200 hundred of them per day, maybe more. It was unbelievable.

I didn't felt okay after expelled them, my bms were a mess and my body was very inflammed, joint pains, aches, headache, no sex drive, constipated, bloated, endless list. but i insisted in eat carrots, potatoes and rice, meats and ocasionally simple Sugar and stop doing urine therapy, coconut oil and a lot of more like my fermented sauerkraut i was eating. I even stopped Intermittent fasting for some days. When i was hungry i would eat, simple as that, i would give in to some of my craves, i felt i needed that to recover, that my body was calling for that. Anyway i stayed in a modiefied paleo way of eating mostly but high carb.

Anyway, i recovered after 2 almost 3 months after stop seeing them.

Yes, they float as you said. I wanna congrats you for doing that and created his topic. Lets not stop talking about this, lets continue with this topic, lets continue and we are going to find out, i even wanna create a group for discuss it, i dont know, but we cannot let this important subject like that, many of us expelled those, so it is very important to insist in that subjec that is probably the key to many of our problems. Now, i can say, i finally feel NORMAL again and HAPPY.

I am open to all the theories, but i really dont think i had or have lyme.

English isnt my native speech, so i am sorry for any mistake.

Bye, i am here always for exchange of experiences.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)