CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: VIDEO of the Cottonballs With Legs UNDER SCOPE.

Ten1988 Views: 18,379
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,138,741

Re: VIDEO of the Cottonballs With Legs UNDER SCOPE.

I myself, am wonder....what do these things START out as?

They definitely werent just all of the sudden these things..

Thats where the lyme theory comes in...

The certain borrelia colonize and grow in the GI, reaching this stage after a long period of infecting the human host.

Or, the organism is some type of nematode or filarial co-infection, that works symbiotically with the bacteria.

If it is in fact the 2nd one, it is unknown to Science at this time.

It is known, to many many people who expell them though.

When I killed mine off, I got a very bad reaction. Very ill, Herx reaction. Lasted about 12 hours, then I passed those organisms in my stool.

They were all just floating. There wasn't even any stool, because the day I killed them with my Citrus Recipe, I didnt eat ANYTHING but the drink I made to kill them and applesauce later in the evening.

Something to do with the peels of the citrus fruit is what killed these. I used Orange, Lemon, and Lime peel, and fresh ginger with Sea Salt and raw organic honey.

When you eat something that is hard to digest by the body or that youre not used to digesting, it takes an effect on these things.

Now, my recipe killed these things in ONE night.

Lymephotos.com's protocol says it took about 8 weeks before they saw these in the toilet.

I'm going to stick with mine!

I'm actually going to make this drink again soon, I will video how I make it, and also video tape the results.

Over & Out....CHHRRRRRRRR

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)