CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm done

Tena Cious Views: 4,035
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,097,566

Re: I'm done

Yeah, f*** Theresa Vernon. I still remember when Marie64 and others were chattering about how good she was in the NB Facebook Support forum last year or so. Fast forward to now and I am out of that support page and shitting in the remembrance of Nutritional Balance (although coffee enemas are good if you don´t have intestinal inflammation). And Marie told me some time ago that Theresa is mean and useless. That rabbit-teeth woman of Theresa Vernon lol A big and sad business on our behalf, one of the most vulnerable collective ever, the desperate for improvement.

Furthermore, do anyone remember when I posted a thread desperate for advice because I was getting incredibly skinny and bony because of a stupid paleo diet? And that I asked my "NB practicioner" about my anorexic weight and he consulted "Dr Wilson" (that old f***wit) and both agreed my weight was ok? It was not OK, I have photos of then and they are horrible. A clear case of charlatanism and scamming and I wouldnt mind them being charged.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)