CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm done

155216 Views: 4,416
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,097,269

Re: I'm done

Dude, if you are still getting worse day by day, then you must be ready for death now, as you've been getting worse day by day for a while now :)

I remember a young 14 year old who came on saying she was tired all the time, couldnt sleep etc. I remember the whole world jumped in and told her to take this pill, do this enema, drink this solution. All she needed was to talk to counsellor, see her friends, stop drinking and excercise. I got an email from her months later saying she was fine and didnt take any pill. Its crazy CZ, it really is.

According to CZ and all its methods of water to drink, oil to eat etc, the whole god damn world must be sick and dying with the Maccy D burgers and Oreo cookies. But its not, the body is resilient as hell, it will detox itself and it will sort itself out eventually, if it didnt, the whole world wouldnt be sleeping and laying on their couches dying everyday!

Hey ho, im gonna give the place a miss soon I think, rest the frustrations on the madness!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)