CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: crest whitestrips destroyed my teeth.legal & health help needed!

armond007x Views: 33,290
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 883,512

Re: crest whitestrips destroyed my teeth.legal & health help needed!

It recently happened to me. last week I purchased a box of Crest vived whitening strips. The next day I put on the first strip both upper and lower strips. left them on for 30 minutes as stated and when I took them off looked in my mirror an noticed a long vertical crack in both my front teeth. I was shocked to say the least. It wasn't a stain but a clear crack that I never saw before. I take good care of my teeth and just wanted to whiten them. I have healthy strong teeth and now they are cracked. I really want to sew these guys. How the heck can they crack your enamel. When I run my tounge agains my teeth I notice the crack lines. I have never felt that before and always have been particular about my teeth and keeping them healthy. How do I seal up this crack so it doesn't get worse and become smooth again.

Thank you,

From a very upset and pissed off used of whiting strips

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)