CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High cortisol. Do I have it?

155216 Views: 2,527
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,122,099

Re: High cortisol. Do I have it?

I do agree with you , and you may be right, an ASI test would confirm that. I found my cortisol levels went High inthe morning and rock bottom in the afternoon during this withdrawal, however adrenaline went through the roof (I had a 24 hour catachemiles test done) at first they thought I had a pheochromatychoma (or however you spell it!) However I thought I had sky high cortisol all day and night, hence why i started taking Seriphos and wondered why sometimes it helped, sometimes it made things worse.

Seriphos is awesome, but has to be taken at the correct times that correlate to the high cortisol, and it takes 1-3 months to bring cortisol down. Other than that yoga and mediation naturally bring cortisol down, and enhance gaba. Vitamin C is also a cortisol modulator. The other cortisol lowering herbs you dont really want to touch as they are gaba antagonists, like Ashwaganda and Holy Basil. Seriphos is safer as it works on dopamine receptors. Lexapro at 2.5mg has been the best thing I have tried, for me, I just needed to be out of the acute stage, so my system would calm down enough to heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)