CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High cortisol. Do I have it?

Urm Views: 2,489
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,122,067

Re: High cortisol. Do I have it?

Thank you very much for your detailed reply. I appreciate it.

I would like to address a few thing:

"and what you will probably find is that you are low cortisol "

It's interesting that you suggested that it could be low cortisol.
I'd read that high cortisol can cause high blood Sugar and upset potassium/sodium balance. But when I had bloodwork done this summer all of those were normal, which may suggest that my cortisol was not significantly elevated at that time.

I also find it interesting that when I take Seriphos I feel nothing, except, as I mentioned, sleeplessness, which again, may suggest, that high cortisol is not the main problem.

"and its adrenaline that is being generated because cortisol is not available, "

I know what an adrenaline rush feels like and I've had panic attacks in the past. Are you saying that a low level of adrenaline secretion may be responsible for the anxiety I'm feeling?
This anxiety doesn't feel like "adrenaline"-type anxiety. But it's possible. I don't know.

It's actually something I considered early on, but the cortisol/thyroid theory seemed more plausible.

I've been taking vitamin C regularly and also high doses of vitamin D3.

I will get a cortisol test if I don't notice improvements soon.

Thanks again for your reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)