CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This cured my body odor, READ GUYS and MY STORY

dakotaf45 Views: 18,950
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,119,492

Re: This cured my body odor, READ GUYS and MY STORY

I ate the apples, lemons and salad for 6 months. Before that, I did try eating that type of salad before meals because I was still trying to get use to eating it. But now I only eat this salad.
So yes I am still eating it. Its not just apples and lemons. It is apples, lemon juice, and salad all together. You're just adding the apples and lemon juice into your salad altogether. you put all of it in the same bowl. And before this, I've seen people eat salad with a little squeeze of lemon because they didn't like adding any dressing.
Its like eating salad with no dressing. Now, everyone's body is different. Like for example, the fruits that were giving me a stinky smell, might give others a nice smell.
No I am not taking any supplements. Im no doctor or anything, but eating salad with apples is pretty healthy, and I think I get some kind of vitamins out of it. However, I'm also thinking of this, what if it could be some of the ingredients were eating? of coarse some of the ingredients on the food we buy has egg, milk etc. and most food has that. Those are the food we should not eat. Or bread. For me, it was extremely difficult to stop eating bread. I loved making sandwiches, but that still made me smell of feces.

But now, Im planning this month coming up to add stuff to this salad, and maybe some more stuff to my diet. I'm trying to see which vegetables that I could actually add to this diet. Is there anyone out there who has been eating vegetables to help their Body Odor ? any type of Body Odor , Please tell me if you feel like it makes a difference? does it increase or decrease the odor? Has any other fruit helped you? Share your story if you want.

I'm letting you guys know that you don't HAVE TO try it. its just a suggestion and another thing you could try. And if you do try it I'd be happy to help you through it and give you more advice. And even if your dealing with being bullied or you feel like you can't take it anymore, you can still ask me for advice. Its better talking to someone who's actually been through it. I got hundreds of stories with misery and embarrassment.

And hey, thanks for asking me questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)