CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't sleep again... parasites? heat wave did this to me again..? tried everything :( need miracle knock out herb/drug/cure ideas?

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Views: 5,663
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,105,612

Re: Can't sleep again... parasites? heat wave did this to me again..? tried everything :( need miracle knock out herb/drug/cure ideas?

wow i just got off the phone with an ir sauna lady and she was really rude. the woman was around my age, 30. yes im young too its insane i have all these problems. i was trying to book an appointment and she listened to everything i was saying. we actually talked alot like 10 or 15 minutes, and i described all my symptoms and how i could not do a full colonic with the larger tube at a different location because of some kind of blockage. she listened to everything id been saying and she decided that i wasnt a good candidate for her shop. i was like oh. ok why? she said because my symptoms are all over the place. she tried to downplay whats going on when i talked about parasites and all the supplements im taking and everything and she had a condescending attitude! i couldnt believe it. ugh. i told her i cant sleep and im trying anything i can to get back on my feet. i discussed coffee enemas with her and so many things and she just finally said 'ok i have to go now *laugh*'

what the f***. i sounded anxious a bit of course, but this woman was really unkind. she was convinced that i have some kind of toxicity in my food intake. she mentioned things like vitamin water or other crap which i told her i do NOT ingest. that i do nothing but look up thigns for my health and try to figure out solutions but she like, didnt believe me or something ? why the hell would someone be like this i have no idea. i guess i can try to call other ir sauna locations but this place just seemed to be a real chance to me because they also do smaller insertion hydrocolonics. she didnt want to bother to help me. i dont know if it was because of my myriad of symptoms : joint cyst/pains, cramping/constipation, inability to sleep, vision floaters, or what. i told her what i eat and i she kept insisting that theres something toxic im putting into me. via cleaners or anything. ive gotten rid of ALL of that. she like wouldnt believe me or something. at first it seemed like we had a good dialog and i was happy she was willing to talk to me about my symptoms just over the phone, but then she turned into a bitch and just said she has to go. and did not want to help me. i dont know maybe she only helps females or something. i guess girls are the ones who mostly seek out this kind of treatment. im really disgusted now. why would someone be like that. disgusting.

EDIT:

ok this is ironic and weird. right as i was posting this, the other colonics place called me back which i tried to go to several days ago. like, right after i called a different one. very very strange lol. this woman was realy nice and offered suggestions on where to get an enema bag and things to try. she was also willing to use some kind of compass thing to check me for widespread problems FREE OF CHARGE. really nice. especially after that awful conversation with the other place. some kind of weird direct karma reaction back to me? i dont know lol. they seem to really want to help me and that felt great. maybe i can learn some new things from her. anyway. im going to order those drugs too. along with a coffee enema and enema bag from amazon. this thread is getting too long and i think it needs to go away. thanks for the suggestions. if you can recommend a good vendor for the parasite drugs, would appreciate it. thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)